So what exactly is NICER and how does it work? NICER is a case management system designed specifically for ambulance units. NICER uses 4 categories of information to effectively and efficiently store data: Hotline Call, Dispatch Information, Notification, and Crew. Throughout the emergency response all of these activities are logged and instantly entered into and accessible from the program database.
For example, If an emergency call is received, the dispatcher enters the data into the NICER Hotline Call section. Next, the dispatcher notifies an available ambulance/crew and enters the assignment into the Dispatch Information and Crew sections. Finally, as the ambulance notifies the dispatcher of response status, the dispatcher enters these updates into the Notification section.
Key Features of NICER
– Simple, fast, and effective cloud solution
– Store information regarding emergency calls, dispatch, and updates
– Accessible from any computer with Internet by multiple users
– Search database at any time
– Customizable and expandable based on the needs
How to Get Started
Our staff will help you to set up Google Apps for Education and NICER for your organization. Contact us email@example.com for more information.