To activate Google Meet, your G Suite administrator must enable it for your domain.
1. Ensure that you have Google Meet enabled for your organization.
2. Enable advanced features such as live streaming and meeting recording for users to use when they need it.
Note: Conference capability with up to 250 participants per call is already included.
(Optional) Configure additional settings such as Hangouts meeting integration with third-party systems.
3. Educate users by sharing Hangouts meeting resources in the G Suite Learning Center.
If you need additional help managing your domain’s Hangouts meetings, see the G Suite Admin Help Center.
After that, users can use Google Meet as follows.
To learn how to use Hangouts meetings, such as creating meetings, joining meetings, and showing your screen to others, check out the training and help resources in the G Suite Learning Center. The following guides are available.
– Google Meet cheat sheet
– Plan and hold meetings from anywhere
– 10 G Suite tips to work with remote teams
– 10 G Suite tips for great presentations
– 10 tips to work with people not on G Suite
– Delegate work when you’re out of office
The recordings are saved in the meeting organizer’s Google Drive and calendar events. In addition, the meeting organizer will receive an email with a link to the recording.